Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Time travel 2

Date: 10-12-2013
Time :16:00

I want to revisit what i just translated about my time travel mumbo-jumbo, because i feel i left too many open ends.

In my previous assumption, i regarded time as the thing that both gives linearity to our universes and the "soup" ... that is time. I don't know of a word to explain that. Basically we take for granted that time must be linear, but why? The linearity is a property attributed to time, it's not included in time itself; Time can be just a soup containing all the information, the linearity is what deciphers it into what we perceive. Time as we know it, is made out of two dimensions.
Think of it as a cable, a cable has the copper inside it, and the insulation over it (not the best example but i hope you understand), if i were to melt that copper, it would be a *splat* of copper, and if i were to pour that copper into a mold (insulation) it is what it would give it the shape of a wire. So, in order to go back in time, i would first have to remove the insulation(one of the dimensions of the finite wire) and i would be left with the *splat* of time, giving me freedom to mold it as i please, hopefully allowing me to go back in time.
I like this one more, because it feels better tied together, but i'm not sure which side to take, so i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment